Determines the raw material, source, product, production and delivery requirements considering supply-demand balance.
Supply Chain Management Processes
The purpose of supply chain management; is to produce high quality and low cost product. Therefore, the quality and errors of production are due to processes in management. These processes are known as demand and order management, planning, inventory management, warehouse management and shipment.
What Does an Effective Supply Chain Gain for Businesses?
Effective Supply Chain Management will positively affect the marketing and production-related activities of enterprises and will ensure more productive productions with more customer satisfaction and more profitable and lower costs.
Effective management of the supply chain is important for the enterprise. Because;
- Ensures the continuity of production.
- Reduces supply time and allows for faster response to changes in the market.
- Improves quality by meeting customer demands well.
- It gives an innovative identity by keeping up with the technology.
- Increases the rate of profit by reducing total costs.
- The company is able to manage the flow of money, goods and information.